Vice President of Florida Programs 0000-1541
Daytona Beach | Florida, United States
SUMMARY: Directs, supervises and coordinates administration of Neighbor to Family’s (NTF) professional service programs and aids President/CEO in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate directors to ensure safety and protection for all assigned children and families.
- Participates in all contract negotiations to insure accuracy and fair compensation for services provided.
- Periodically conducts internal audits to insure that each site is following state and federal regulations and the NTF model.
- Participates in formulating and administering NTF’s policies and developing long range goals and objectives.
- Provides direction and leadership to the executive directors.
- Participates in the evaluation of NTF services and recommends modifications where appropriate
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine Florida Site’s progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with President/CEO and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Initiates and maintains interagency agreements.
- Makes recommendations to the President/CEO regarding the utilization and control of physical and financial resources; administers and manages budgets for programs.
- Interprets NTF services to the community through direct involvement with public and private groups.
- Maintain relationships with and provides leadership to board committees as required.
- Participates and seek opportunities for NTF program expansion and make recommendations to the President/CEO to curtail or eliminate ineffective programs.
The Vice President of Florida Programs position will be based out of the Daytona Beach, FL corporate office.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Master’s in social work or MA in another human services field; plus at least ten years related professional experience required, including five years experience managing a multiplicity of programs and staff. A Bachelor’s degree with 12 or more years of related experience managing a multiplicity of programs is acceptable. Related experience should include direct service delivery in community and/or child welfare organizations. Demonstrated ability to develop teams highly desirable.
How to Apply
Send all resumes with cover letters to Jobs-Corporate@neighbortofamily.org
575 total views, 6 today