Therapist/Behaviorist (Jacksonville, FL)
Jacksonville | Florida, United States
Neighbor To Family, Inc (NTF) is seeking to hire Independent Contracted per diem Therapists/Behaviorists to provide counseling services to children and families with involvement in the child welfare system. The Therapist/Behaviorist is responsible for providing high quality client care, displaying professional skills in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment; must have excellent documentation skills. Services to include therapy, family therapy, behavioral therapy/behavior analysis, and therapeutic visitation. Services are performed in the community and in office. The hours in which services will be provided and the number of hours weekly will vary by case load. A flexible schedule is a must and this position may require evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
Only local applicants in and around the Jacksonville/Duval and Nassau Counties need apply. Compensation is based solely on services provided based on the established Florida Medicaid Fee Schedule.
A Masters Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology from an accredited university and 2 years of clinical experience in human services is required. Florida licensed mental health, marriage & family, social worker, or registered interns are preferred. Specialty certifications and/or Board Certified Behavior Analysts are preferred.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability of the individual. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Will conduct screening assessments, and review intake and admission information on prospective clients for possible clinical services. Review all available assessments and pertinent information from outside agencies, and may also confer with birth parents
- Must be able to participate in the design and implementation of individual treatment plans for their caseload, and monitor and record progress in achieving the goals of the individual treatment plan
- Will work within the child welfare team of professionals to achieve the global goals for the family
- Must submit and pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must submit to and pass random drug tests during employment
- Must successfully pass all background screens as required by the state
- Must complete 20 hours of staff development annually
How to Apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org OR utilize the link in the posting.
1,889 total views, 10 today